Loan Repayment Programs
Pay off your student loans while making a big impact!
Photo credit: Matt McCullough
NBCC Foundation Rural Scholarships
Scholarships for students residing in rural areas who are enrolled in a master's level counseling program.
Application Deadline: Dec 31, 2023
Educational loan repayment programs
PCRH administers loan repayment programs (LRPs) in Utah to assist healthcare providers in paying off their student loans while working in rural and/or underserved parts of Utah.
- Loan repayment programs incentivize talented providers to stay in Utah.
- Programs accept applications from medical, behavioral, and oral healthcare providers.
- PCRH works with hospitals and clinics in rural and underserved areas of Utah to help them recruit and retain practitioners.
- Financial support ranges from $900 - $120,000.
- Awards are available for full-time and part-time providers.
College and University faculty may reach out to request a presentation about Utah's loan repayment program. Presentations last up to 30 minutes and provide students with information about loan repayment and career opportunities for when they enter the healthcare workforce.
You can make an impact!
“Student loans are a mental weight from the time they are taken out until they are paid off. Despite the education being far worth the cost, they still influence every decision and cause stress at every life change. Knowing that I have help to pay them off has been a huge relief and motivated me to continue serving my patients while enjoying my job.”Ashley Jensen, Physician Assistant at Exodus Healthcare Network, and loan repayment recipient