ADDRESSING HEALTH EQUITY IN A POST-COVID LANDSCAPE GRANT PROGRAM
The objectives of the Addressing Health Equity in a Post-COVID Landscape funding opportunity are:
- To build capacity within the community to address and mitigate health inequities highlighted by or exacerbated by COVID-19.
- To promote health equity.
- To link communities and individuals to social resources to meet their needs.
Utah community-based organizations (CBOs) serving underserved and underrepresented communities within the 24 rural and frontier counties in Utah. Preference will be given to non-profit 501(c)(3) organizations. If you are unsure whether or not the county you serve is rural click here.
* If your organization is already receiving funding from this grant from the Utah Department of Health, Office of Health Disparities, your organization is not eligible to apply for this funding.*
- People residing in rural communities in Utah, including but not limited to:
- Racial and ethnic minorities
- High-risk or underserved populations
- Migrant/seasonal workers
- Immigrant populations
The grant award cycle will begin on February 1, 2022, and end on May 31, 2023.
The total grant to be awarded is $105,000 for a 15-month period. Funding will be distributed as follows:
- Up to four (4) organizations will be awarded.
- Award floor $25,000; award ceiling $50,000 for a 15-month period
- Grant extensions and terminations are determined by availability of funds, grantee performance, and the discretion of the Utah Department of Health (UDOH).
Applications must be received by Utah Department of Health – Office of Primary Care and Rural Health
Before Wednesday, January 5 by 5:00 p.m. MDT
Only online applications will be accepted
For any questions related to the RFP, please email the OPCRH at email@example.com.
The OPCRH will host two online sessions to go over the requirements and answer questions:
- December 14, 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- December 14, 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
The information covered in both sessions will be the same. There is no need to register.
The OPCRH Request for Proposal Question and Answer Sessions
Google Meet joining info for both sessions
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/bom-zfno-wcq
Or dial: (US)+1 402-789-6881 PIN: 392 907 145#
This project is funded through the Utah Department of Health, Office of Health Disparities, By Centers for Disease Control and Prevention through the Office for State, Tribal, Local and Territorial Supports, National Initiative to Address COVID-19 Health Disparities Among Populations at High-Risk and Underserved, Including Racial and Ethnic Minority Populations and Rural Communities