March 19-21 in Salt Lake City, UT
The Summit is a two-day, strategic gathering of stakeholders from across the Rural West that will offer participants an inspiring vision of rural cooperation and leadership in the information and health economies.
Organized by A Healthier WE (a not-for-profit organization) along with Founding Sponsor Intermountain Healthcare, the Summit will draw 400 rural healthcare providers, public leaders in local and state government, education, technology, and business leaders and community advocacy organizations. In a highly participative format, the event will debate, discuss and formulate success strategies for creating well-being in the West through inspiring talks, interactive sessions, panel discussions and networking.
Click here to visit the website and register, see the agenda, view featured speakers, sponsors and more.
Featured speakers from Utah include:
- Dr. Marc Harrison, President and CEO, Intermountain Healthcare
- Spencer Cox, Lt. Governor, State of Utah
- Clayton Holt, CEO, San Juan Health
- Dr. Michael Magill, Director, Utah AHEC
- Matt McCullough, Director, UDOH Office of Primary Care and Rural Health
- Mikelle Moore, Senior VP, Community Health, Intermountain Healthcare
- Rita Osborn, Director, Utah Center for Rural Health
- Greg Rosenvall, Rural Hospital Improvement Director, Utah Hospital Association
- Clark Ruttinger, Director of Workforce Research, Director of Utah’s Nursing Workforce Information Center, UMEC